Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Picking out the appliances!

So the other weekend Janice and I went to Sears to pick out the new appliances for the kitchen. It looks like we will be getting a Dishwasher, Stove, Micro hood, and we will be getting a slightly used refrigerator from my parents. This is one time that Janice did not take long in picking things out. One of the features that I wanted was a gas oven that had five burners, Janice was looking for some thing that will not show fingerprints and is easy to clean, I think we were able to get both. After we got the appliances picked out we moved on to the kitchen sink.  I was very worried because our current sink has chipped and I was afraid that a new one would do the same.  While I was a Costco I saw a black composite sink that will not chip, I think this is a win win.  Currently our kitchen has chrome hinges and handles so we will need to pick out new ones as well as a new faucet for the sink.  We are both excited to get some new appliances and I am looking forward to putting them in.
Demolition day is coming soon so so I will be needing help if anyone would like to get some frustration out on my cabinets or ceiling that would be a big help.


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment